Is DPF Ash clogging costing you time and money when running your business transport fleet or plant engines?
Texaco Delo 600 ADF, the ultra-low ash engine oil technology delivers outstanding system protection with:
• 60% Less Sulphated Ash than conventional 1% Ash Oils
• Radically reduced rates of DPF clogging
• Up to 2.5X Increase in DPF Life.
• 3% Increased Fuel Efficiency
• Extended Emission Control & Fuel Economy Retention
Delo 600 ADF 10W-30 with OMNIMAX and Delo 600 ADF SAE 15W-40 with OMNIMAX are premium performance synthetic technology long drain engine oils, designed to deliver robust protection to both the engine and emission system across mixed fleets.
These premium performance lubricants offer extended diesel particulate filter (DPF) service intervals of up to 2.5x, and help improve fuel economy through reducing DPF regeneration and ash build-up – with fuel economy retention characteristics of up to 3% on average over the DPF’s operational lifecycle. Both products meet latest standards including Euro VI and off-highway EU Stage IV and V.
• Low ash design offers minimised DPF clogging, helping reduce DPF maintenance, equipment downtime and maintenance costs.
• Low metallic ash formulation promotes reduced DPF regeneration and back pressure, helping improve fuel economy.
• Premium detergent and dispersant additives offer dependable component protection and increased uptime.
• Ashless dispersants help prevent oil filter clogging, sludge, abrasive polishing, valve train wear and oil viscosity increases.
• Designed for long oil drain protection in on and off-highway diesel engines, helping optimise productivity.
• Specifically formulated to offer both reliable engine wear resistance and robust DPF protection, helping reduce downtime.
Get In Touch
Talk to us today to see how you can benefit from Delo 600 ADF lubricants on 057 8684500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org